One of the primary sources of property damage claims in Florida includes damage to a roof system caused by windstorm or hail. Hurricanes and storms are prevalent in Florida, so […]Read more ›
If you’ve just discovered the contents of a relative’s Last Will and Testament and are not happy with the results, you may have grounds to contest it via a probate […]Read more ›
If you’re not an expert in legal matters, understanding probate law in Florida can be difficult. A common question that people want to know, after the death of a parent […]Read more ›
- How to Get the Most from Your Hurricane Irma Claim
- Establishing Paternity in Florida Probate Litigation Disputes
- Florida “As Is” Real Estate Contracts and the Duty to Disclose in Residential Home Sales
- What is an Examination Under Oath in Florida?
- Objections to the Final Accounting of a Personal Representative in Florida