In April we originally talked about the ways to set aside a Default Final Judgment in Florida. You can access the original article here. This post focuses on achieving relief […]Read more ›
Here is a common scenario, you have fought the good fight, gone through litigation, obtained a Judgment from a Judge or Jury and you won! Congratulations. Now the Defendant should […]Read more ›
In previous posts we have provided an overview regarding the collection process in Florida. You can access that article by clicking here. This article will explain Florida’s Enforcement of Foreign […]Read more ›
- How to Get the Most from Your Hurricane Irma Claim
- Establishing Paternity in Florida Probate Litigation Disputes
- Florida “As Is” Real Estate Contracts and the Duty to Disclose in Residential Home Sales
- What is an Examination Under Oath in Florida?
- Objections to the Final Accounting of a Personal Representative in Florida