Although Hurricane Irma was less damaging than first anticipated, it has caused major damage throughout the state. Many families were left with property damage and no power. Tree limbs, heavy […]Read more ›
Fire Losses unfortunately cause the destruction of substantial structural components and the loss of significant personal property items. When dealing with your insurance company after reporting a Fire Loss, remember […]Read more ›
I have recently encountered several homeowners struggling with the foreclosure process and a battle with their homeowners’ insurance company at the same time. If you have monies from your insurer […]Read more ›
- How to Get the Most from Your Hurricane Irma Claim
- Establishing Paternity in Florida Probate Litigation Disputes
- Florida “As Is” Real Estate Contracts and the Duty to Disclose in Residential Home Sales
- What is an Examination Under Oath in Florida?
- Objections to the Final Accounting of a Personal Representative in Florida