Fire Losses unfortunately cause the destruction of substantial structural components and the loss of significant personal property items. When dealing with your insurance company after reporting a Fire Loss, remember […]Read more ›
I have recently encountered several homeowners struggling with the foreclosure process and a battle with their homeowners’ insurance company at the same time. If you have monies from your insurer […]Read more ›
- Florida “As Is” Real Estate Contracts and the Duty to Disclose in Residential Home Sales
- What is an Examination Under Oath in Florida?
- Objections to the Final Accounting of a Personal Representative in Florida
- Basic Florida Will Construction
- Dealing with Landlords and Rental Property in a Florida Probate