Florida Will and Trust Contests Part I: An Overview Unfortunately a testator’s last wishes or estate plan can be simply eviscerated though the actions of unscrupulous characters in their lives. […]Read more ›
We hear from many heirs and beneficiaries who are unhappy with the administration of their Probate for a variety of reasons. In Florida, as an heir or beneficiary, or any […]Read more ›
Death and Taxes, famously inevitable and often quite brutal on the un-seasoned Florida executor or Personal Representative dealing with a probate. In this article we provide a brief overview of […]Read more ›
Frequently we deal with Florida Probates where an heir or a beneficiary is unable to be found. If you have a Florida Probate Administration where a beneficiary or an heir […]Read more ›
When thinking about your estate planning options, it is important to know the backdrop upon which your decisions will be made. If you die without a will, the State of […]Read more ›
Search the Blog
- What Happens When You Get Divorced and Fail to Update Your Last Will and Testament or Estate Planning Documents in Florida
- What Happens When the Estate Doesn’t Have Enough Assets to Pay Out All the Items in a Will in a Florida Probate? Abatement
- Can You Sell Your Homestead Without Your Spouse if You Are Married in Florida?
- How to Probate Property in Florida if You Live Out of State
- What Happens if You Die Without a Will in Florida?