Our office frequently encounters questions from folks in the Tampa Bay Area and beyond regarding Probate. Some estates simply consist of Mobile homes and or Vehicles. This article is meant […]Read more ›
Search the Blog
- Lawsuits and Settlements Involving Minors in Florida
- GUARDIANSHIP OVER MINOR’S PROPERTY IN FLORIDA
- What Happens When You Get Divorced and Fail to Update Your Last Will and Testament or Estate Planning Documents in Florida
- What Happens When the Estate Doesn’t Have Enough Assets to Pay Out All the Items in a Will in a Florida Probate? Abatement
- Can You Sell Your Homestead Without Your Spouse if You Are Married in Florida?