Fire Losses unfortunately cause the destruction of substantial structural components and the loss of significant personal property items. When dealing with your insurance company after reporting a Fire Loss, remember […]Read more ›
I have recently encountered several homeowners struggling with the foreclosure process and a battle with their homeowners’ insurance company at the same time. If you have monies from your insurer […]Read more ›
Search the Blog
- How to Probate Property in Florida if You Live Out of State
- What Happens if You Die Without a Will in Florida?
- Florida Probate Basics: Should You Object to a Petition for Administration?
- Tools to Prevent and Pursue Recovery for Elder Abuse in Florida
- How to Get the Most from Your Hurricane Irma Claim