Florida law allows for the recovery of civil damages on behalf of minor children. Florida law allows for natural guardians, parents, to settle a claim or cause of action for […]Read more ›
In April we originally talked about the ways to set aside a Default Final Judgment in Florida. You can access the original article here. This post focuses on achieving relief […]Read more ›
Search the Blog
- Lawsuits and Settlements Involving Minors in Florida
- GUARDIANSHIP OVER MINOR’S PROPERTY IN FLORIDA
- What Happens When You Get Divorced and Fail to Update Your Last Will and Testament or Estate Planning Documents in Florida
- What Happens When the Estate Doesn’t Have Enough Assets to Pay Out All the Items in a Will in a Florida Probate? Abatement
- Can You Sell Your Homestead Without Your Spouse if You Are Married in Florida?