A statute of limitations sets the time frame upon which a cause of action may be brought. Typically, Florida Statute Chapter 95 sets forth the statute of limitations periods. Foreclosure, […]Read more ›
I have recently encountered several homeowners struggling with the foreclosure process and a battle with their homeowners’ insurance company at the same time. If you have monies from your insurer […]Read more ›
Our office handles quite a few Florida Foreclosure cases. An issue that constantly arises is the conjunction between Bankruptcy Law and Florida Foreclosure Law. Understanding how they are related can […]Read more ›
Search the Blog
- What Happens if You Die Without a Will in Florida?
- Florida Probate Basics: Should You Object to a Petition for Administration?
- Tools to Prevent and Pursue Recovery for Elder Abuse in Florida
- How to Get the Most from Your Hurricane Irma Claim
- Establishing Paternity in Florida Probate Litigation Disputes