Fire Losses unfortunately cause the destruction of substantial structural components and the loss of significant personal property items. When dealing with your insurance company after reporting a Fire Loss, remember […]Read more ›
I have recently encountered several homeowners struggling with the foreclosure process and a battle with their homeowners’ insurance company at the same time. If you have monies from your insurer […]Read more ›
Search the Blog
- Lawsuits and Settlements Involving Minors in Florida
- GUARDIANSHIP OVER MINOR’S PROPERTY IN FLORIDA
- What Happens When You Get Divorced and Fail to Update Your Last Will and Testament or Estate Planning Documents in Florida
- What Happens When the Estate Doesn’t Have Enough Assets to Pay Out All the Items in a Will in a Florida Probate? Abatement
- Can You Sell Your Homestead Without Your Spouse if You Are Married in Florida?